30.6.52

The best graduation flowers

Last Saturday is my yearbook photo shoot day. On the sidewalk to university,there are a lot of graduation gifts vendors.Every graduating seniors got a lot of gifts, dolls, flowers. The most popular gifts is flowers. Some said "bigger is better".Some had 3 bouquets while have only 2 hands.So I told all of my friends don't bring any flowers because I expected one from my bf.

I was surprised when he came with a blue beautiful bouquet of blue hydrangeas and white-purple carnations,like I always dream of.It's stunning.I love blue color.I love everything blue.



Some people love pink,some love orange







but my love is BLUE.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

น็อต ณ None of it กล่าวว่า...

wooo hooo

congratulation , the world has one more clever girl.

^_^

seriouslyblue กล่าวว่า...

Thank!

แสดงความคิดเห็น